Monday, November 29, 2010

Blog Update

Yes, I have not posted picks the last three weeks. The first week of the three I actually made picks but didn't have time to post them. Other than that, I have no excuse. I probably won't do picks for a big reason. No, it has nothing to do with the fact that the Colts are going through a disastrous (for their standards) season. It has more to do with my impending trip to India for weddings and other things starting on December 22nd and going until January 20th. This means I am missing the last two weeks of the season, and what's worse, the first two weeks of the playoffs. I might still be able to catch the games, but writing about them, breaking them down, and all of that might be difficult. This was a big problem before the season started. I was worried about missing the playoffs. Now, with the Colts in flames and the Pats somehow 9-2 despite being outgained by 600 yards, I am looking forward to being disconnected from the NFL for a while. Anyway, I am here to say that I might do power rankings, but no more picks. With four finals coming up within two weeks and me not being there for the conclusion of the regular season, it just is not worth it.

Instead, I am taking whatever time I have on the blog to write about other stuff. I still have to do Stories for 2008 and 2009, and reveal my pick for the Player of the Decade. I will also do some other Decadium related things. It should be interesting to see if I can really distance myself from the NFL. The NFL, and the Colts in general, have been as addicting and hard to let go of as crack (I am assuming). I am going to try my best.

About Me

I am a man who will go by the moniker dmstorm22, or StormyD, but not really StormyD. I'll talk about sports, mainly football, sometimes TV, sometimes other random things, sometimes even bring out some lists (a lot, lot, lot of lists). Enjoy.